Fest name: Workshop on Energy Environment & Efficiency
Organized by: GKM College of Engineering and Technology
Fest Date – September 12-13, 2013
Fest details: Two Days INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP on Energy Environment & Efficiency 12th & 13th September 2013.
With the existing conventional sources of energy, it is difficult to meet the growing demand of the society. This workshop aims to confluence the researchers of academia and the industry across the world to propagate information on recent advancements in green energy such as bio-energy, solar energy and promoting use of clean energy, etc.. In this workshop the state of the art in the field of Energy and Environment, Resources and Sustainable Development, Energy Management associated with its design and development of clean energy will be exposed by premier international forum of scientists and researchers.
• Energy and environment.
• Energy Management through Thermal storage.
• Current trends in solar thermal Technology.
• Large scale solar thermal system heat storage systems, decentralized solar desalination system
• Energy efficiency in buildings and industrial devices.
• Industrial drying using solar thermal
• Energy economics
• Energy Generation From Bio Mass
• Nano technologies in energy engineering
• Hazardous Waste Management.
• Water, Land pollution &Air pollution
Address & contact details:
GKM College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadu