About What Went Wrong
What Went Wrong: BloomBox as a part of E-Summit has come up with a case study competition where participants understand what went wrong with the company. Participants compete against each other to study what led to the downfall of various companies. The Winners of Round 1 will present a solution to the problems faced by the given company and test their entrepreneurship knowledge.
- Registration starts on 26th March.
- After Registration, each team chooses a domain and will research the company based on the domain and create a PDF.
- The last date of Round 1 pdf submission is 10th April.
- Top selected teams were announced on 13th April.
- The final Round will be held during the E-Summit.
Round 1: Participating teams need to choose a domain and a corresponding venture and submit a case study highlighting the downfall of the venture in the form of a PDF.
Round 2: Finalists have to choose another venture, prepare and deliver a presentation explaining their own mitigation strategies/solutions the company could have done in the presence of Judges as well as other team members. In this round, the other teams need to ask questions to the presenting teams.
- 1st Prize
- 2nd Prize
- 3rd Prize
Perks of Participation
- Cash prizes
- Certificates to the winning teams (for each team member).
- An opportunity to test your business knowledge and improve your research skills
- Win exciting goodies and vouchers.
|Fest Title||What Went Wrong|
|Organizer||K.J. Somaiya College of Engineering|
|Venue||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Last date: April 10, 2022
Fest date: April 15 – 16, 2022
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Event Official Website||Click Here|
|Check Other Events||Click Here|
Address & Contact details
K.J. Somaiya College of Engineering, Vidyanagar, Vidya Vihar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400077, India,
Social Media Links of the Event