Y Frames, Film Festival, NIMD, NSHM Knowledge Campus, Kolkata, West Bengal, 31 March 2017
Fest Name: Y Frames
Fest Type: MEDIA & DESIGN Categories: Fiction | Non-Fiction | Animation
Organised By: NSHM Knowledge Campus, Kolkata
Fest Date: 31st March 2017
Fest Details : Student film makers are encouraged to send their work (fiction / non-fiction), with a running time of not more than 10 minutes.
• Film should be in English / Hindi or Bengali. Non-English films should have English subtitles.
• Entry fee is Rs. 100/- .
• Films should have been made after 2014. Films made prior to this will not be accepted.
• Students participants are requested to send a short write up on the film, along with a brief biography of the film maker, in not more than 100 words.
• Student participants are requested to provide a film poster in soft (high res) as well as in hard copy for promotion.
• The Top 10 selected entries in Fiction & in Non-Fiction category will be screened at the festival – March 31st.
• All screened films will be given a ‘certificate of participation’.
• The Best film will be awarded a cash prize & a winner’s trophy; The runner up film will be awarded trophy.
• Submissions to be made via Email at: email@example.com
• Deadline for submission: March 23rd, 2017
• All Submissions must be made in: .mp4 format
• Entries can be as individual or group submission representing a college or an institution.
• Submissions are limited to ONE entry per group/individual.
• In appropriate and objectionable content will not be accepted. Failure to abide by this will result in the immediate disqualification of the entry.
• ANIMATION FILM COMPETITION:
Submissions can use any medium of execution (2d/ 3d/ mixed media).
All entries must be within 3 minutes but not less than 1 minute.
• All FILM Entries, should also be sent in a DVD labelled with the subject “FICTION FILM” or “NON-FICTION FILM” and sent to:
NIMD, Y-Frames Nshm Knowledge Campus – Kolkata 124 (60) B L Saha Road, Kolkata 700053.
Phone/Fax: +91 33 2403 2300/01
NIMD, NSHM Knowledge Campus – Kolkata 124 (60) B L Saha Road, Kolkata, West Bengal
Mobile: 8013282491, 8017141667