About Online National Seminar 2022
Table of Contents
The aims of this Online National Seminar 2022 is to provide a platform for this and enable holistic exchange of ideas between various stakeholders, including academicians, lawyers and students.
The Seminar seeks to analyze changing dimensions of justice by engaging with diverse academic discourses and research papers as to how these ideas maybe given right direction so that justice- political, economic and social may be actualized in this era of globalization.
The world may be global but it is not accessible to all. Accessibility remains limited by various stakeholders, institutions and processes of the global world.
To that end, it is important to critically engage with the idea of justice in the context of globalization and explore how law may truly facilitate justice in the global world ravaged by a vicious pandemic.
This seminar is sponsored by Department of Higher Education, Government of Uttar Pradesh.
|Fest Title||Online National Seminar on “Emerging Issues In Law & Justice In The Perspective of Globalization”|
|Organizer||Dr Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University|
|Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
Sub Themes for seminar in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University
The Seminar calls for papers under following subthemes. The list is only indicative and not exhaustive. Any other topic related to the Seminar theme may also be submitted.
- Globalization and Governance: Present and Future.
- Belongingness in a Global World: State, Citizenship and Refugees.
- Borders and Movement: Issues and Challenges during Covid-19.
- Contours of Right to Health.
- Accessibility in times of COVID-19: Issues and Challenges.
- Universalism v. Cultural Relativism in a global world.
- Legal Framework for World trade or economic imperialism- Critical Perspectives.
- International Organizations: Changing Goals, Problems and Challenges.
- Scope of National Security Legislations in Global world.
- Ensuring Climate Justice for all: Issues and Challenges.
- Right to Education: Contemporary Issues and Challenges
Last date to submit the Abstract and Full Paper: February 10, 2022
Date of seminar: February 19-20, 2022
The Registration to this seminar is mandatory and following are the registration fee details:
- For students- Rs. 200/-
- For academia and professionals – Rs. 500/-
- RMLNLU faculty & students- No fee
|Join Whats App Group||Click Here|
|Event Website||Click Here|
|University Website||Click Here|
|Check Other Events||Click Here|
Address & Contact details
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Sector D-1, LDA
Colony, Kanpur Road Scheme, Aashiyana, Lucknow, Pin – 226012, India
Social Media Links of the Event
|Linked In||Click Here|