The need for open source hardware and software in the field of embedded system development has grown dramatically over the last few years. Arduino is one of Atmega released next-generation open source hardware which consumes relatively low power than other controllers and high performance. The key advantages of Arduino are reducing system power, enhancing integration and providing a cost effective platform approach. Sensor interfacing with real time hardware plays a major role in the project development.
This training will provide a forum for researchers, faculty and students to learn about Arduino from its very basic level and sensor interfacing with real time applications.
Fest Date : 17-02-18
The main aim of the training is to provide the participants an in depth knowledge about
• Foundations of Arduino Board
• Sensor selection for a particular Project
• Serial Interfacing Standards (RS 232/RS 485, Modbus etc…)
• Data monitoring
• GSM Interfacing
• Arduino Net shield Interfacing
• Project Development with sensors and Arduino board
Kongu Engineering College