About National Seminar on Bharat
Table of Contents
National Seminar on Bharat @ 75: Social, Economic, Political and Cultural Dimensions, is an initiative to celebrate and commemorate 75 years of progressive Bharat and the glorious history of its people, culture & achievements on social, economic, political, and cultural fronts. The struggle for freedom was not easy and it had its own history. There are so many freedom fighters whose struggles were not even recorded in the history. Government of India is also identifying and acknowledging these unsung heroes, who are part of our glorious history.
The aspirations and achievements of Bharat are required to be deliberated and discussed academically in this mahotsav. Bharat @ 75 is also witnessing the major changes in its education system with the adoption of National Education Policy (NEP-2020) aiming to change the education system from producing ‘human resource’ to good human beings capable of rational thought, possessing compassion, empathy, courage, resilience, scientific temper and creative imagination, with sound ethical moorings and values.
The two days National Seminar on Bharat @ 75: Social, Economic, Political and Cultural Dimensions is an attempt to build an academic platform for exploring various dimensions of our journey. The role of business communities, students, peasants, tribals in India’s freedom movement, which is not given proper mention, will be focused and explored.
The Seminar will be organized in online/offline mode and the venue will be Central University of Haryana, Mahendergarh. The accommodation will be provided on first come first serve basis. Participation certificate will be provided to only those participant who attend all the sessions.
|Fest Title||Two Days National Seminar on Bharat @ 75: Social, Economic, Political and Cultural Dimensions|
|Organizer||Central University of Haryana|
|Location||Mahendergarh, Haryana, India|
The following sub-themes will be covered in the seminar. However, the following list is not exhaustive, and any related themes can also be considered.
- Role of unsung heroes in India’s freedom movement
- Role of Sadhu Samaj in independence struggle
- Role of various movements in east, west, north and south India
- New Rural India: Transforming Rural Landscape
- Atamnirbhar Bharat
- Indian Literature: Now and then
- Role of Technology in the journey of India
- Indian Education System and National Education Policy, 2020
- Health Services : A reflection
- Mental health and Psychological well-being among Students
- Ancient Indian Science: A journey so far
- Role of Women in progress of Bharat
- Role of business community during freedom struggle
- Age old tradition of family skilling practices and economy
- Realisation of Access to Justice for all
- Constitutional Aspirations viz-a-viz achievements
- Distributive Justice
- Self-reliance in space technology.
- Contribution of Tourism in the Journey of India
- Covid-19: India’s experience
The full length paper (original research work) would likely to be published by Springer Nature International Publishing House and will be indexed in Scopus. All the manuscripts will be accepted in MS Word format only. Necessary permissions should be obtained if your research work contains third party content, please refer to https://www.springernature.com/gp/policies/editorial-policies/third-party-permissions for further guidance. For manuscript guidelines, please refer https://resource.cms.springernature.com/springer-cms/rest/v1/content/990/data/v24.
Submission deadline for abstract: December 27, 2021
Acceptance of the abstract: January 02, 2022
Submission of full-length paper: January 05, 2022
Seminar Date: January 08 – 09, 2022
Faculty Member and others: Rs. 500/-
Research Scholar: Rs. 300/-
|Join Whats App Group||Click Here|
|Event Website||Click Here|
|University Website||Click Here|
|Check Other Events||Click Here|
Address & Contact details
Central University of Haryana, Jant-pali, Mahendergarh, Haryana, India
Social Media Links of the Event
|Linked In||Click Here|