56th National Cross Country Championships 2022 Schedule
56th National Cross Country Championships 2022 (Athletics) will be organized by Nagaland Athletics Association under the aegis of Athletics Federation of India at Kohima, Nagaland on Saturday, January 15, 2022. The Championships and events will be organized in accordance with the Rules of World Athletics Competition & Technical Rules 2020 Edition & Indian Athletics Manual (updated as on 01.10.2020).
|Fest Title||56th National Cross Country Championships 2022 (Athletics)|
|Organizer||Nagaland Athletics Association under the aegis of Athletics Federation of India (AFI)|
The other details of the National Cross Country Championships are as follows:
- The competition will be organized in Men, Women, Under 20 Years (Boys and Girls), Under 18 Years (Boys and Girls) and Under 16 Years (Boys and Girls) categories.
- The teams representing the “Affiliated States/UT Athletics Associations” and “Affiliated Sports Boards/Institutions” will enter in this competition.
- The Affiliated Sports Boards/Institutions should enter Teams only in Men & Women categories.
- details of Cross-Country Races & Distances:
MEN 10 KM
- U-20 BOYS 8 KM
- U-18 BOYS 6 KM
- U-16 BOYS 2 KM
WOMEN 10 KM
- U-20 GIRLS 6 KM
- U-18 GIRLS 4 KM
- U-16 GIRLS 2 KM
Last date for receipt of Entries – 2nd January 2022
Event date – 15th January 2022
How to apply/Registration Process:
The entries should be submitted “ONLINE” on AFI Website by the Affiliated States/UT/Sports Boards from 15th December 2021. Entries sent by the mode other than “ONLINE” will not be accepted.
The details of Cross Country Athletics Championships 2022 fees to be paid as under: –
- Junior Athletes – INR 250/- per athlete
- Senior Athlete – INR 500/- per athlete
National Cross Country Championships Eligibility Criteria for Junior Athlete:
- The date of reckoning the age for Junior Athletes will be as on 15th January 2022.
- An athlete can participate in his/her age group only.
- Entry of Athletes below 14 years of age as on 15th January 2022 will not be accepted. Only the following Date of Birth certificates will be valid for Age Verification, which have been obtained within One Year of the birth of an athlete –
Athletes above 16 Years:
- Certificate of Matriculation/High School/Higher Secondary class issued by a recognized Board of State Government or Central Government.
- Birth Certificate from the Birth & Death Registration Office of Municipal Corporation/Nagar Mahapalika/Village or Grama Panchayat & School Leaving Certificate, if he or she is drop out.
- Birth Certificate from the Municipal Corporation/Nagar Mahapalika/Village or Grama Panchayat, if he or she has not gone to school at all.
- U20 Boys & Girls – Born between 16.01.2002 & 15.01.2004
- U18 Boys & Girls – Born between 16.01.2004 & 15.01.2006
III. U16 Boys & Girls – Born between 16.01.2006 & 15.01.2008
Address & Contact details:
Secretary, Nagaland Athletics Association (NAA)
Kohima, Nagaland, Pincode – 797001
Mob – 9856000248
Email ID- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Join Whats App Group||Click Here|
|Nagaland Athletics Association Website||Click Here|
|Athletics Federation of India Website||Click Here|
|Check Other Events||Click Here|