International Workshop on Android Application Development, Arjun College of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, 04 March 2017
Fest Name: IWAAD’17
Fest Type: Workshop
Organised By: Arjun college of technology
Fest Date: 04.03.2017
Fest Details: Android is an open source mobile OS led by Google. This workshop introduces about Android, the fastest growing mobile OS. The job opportunities in this stream are not only restricted to the manufacturing, repairing and maintenance of mobile handsets but also it provides a lot of career opportunities in mobile application development for software professionals.
• The objective of the workshop is to enable the participants to develop mobile applications on their own and to train them to use Eclipse as IDE.
• To promote students technical career towards the new technological developments that happens in the industry.
• To bring students of various streams in to one roof and chance those to broaden technical knowledge of the students with the latest trends and technologies followed in the industry.
• Participating in this workshop gives an opportunity for the Students/Academicians Industry to interact participants with the technocrats.
• Technocrats are capable to train the students and provide the awareness for students on various latest technologies used by the industry experts
• Learn & interact with renowned industry experts
• Receive an unparalleled education with personal attention
• Hand on practical workshop on ANDROID Application Development
• Students will get “Development tool kit” at free of cost
• Android Development E-Book will also be provided to the students during the workshop
Participants will be receiving the following from the workshop:
• Development tools CD
• Participation Certificate
• OD Certificate
• File, Pen, Notepad
• Snacks & Lunch Token
Participation is open to:
• ENGINEERS FROM INDUSTRIES
• RESEARCH SCHOLARS
• Rs. 300 per delegate from institute(Student)
• Rs. 750 per delegate from institute( research Scholar)
• Rs. 900 per delegate from institute (Faculty).
• Rs.1500 per delegate from industry.
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
1. Registration charges include course material, certificate, CD, lunch & snacks.
2. The Number of participants is limited and will be allowed based on first come first serve basis.
Registration can be made through DD or CASH at:
Payment through DD drawn in favor of “LansA Informatics Pvt Ltd”, Payable at Coimbatore.
Send DD to the following address before 02.03.2017 to confirm your registration.
Address & contact details:
LansA Informatics Pvt Ltd, No 165, 5th street,
Crosscut Road, Gandhipuram, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Mobile Number: 9159115969