Fest name: Multi-Disciplinary International Seminar on “Sustainable Development in 21st Century: A Glocal Perspective”
Fest type: Seminar
Organized by: Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University
Fest Date – March 19-21, 2015
Fest details: Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind proposes to organize a three- day International Seminar from March 19 to March 21, 2015 on “Sustainable Development in 21st Century: A Glocal Perspective”, with the following objectives:
• To reconcile the economic and environmental goals of global community
• To address the emerging issues and challenges for sustainability
• To ensure sustainability for socially and economically disadvantaged sections of society
Organizers hope that the discussions and deliberations during the seminar will come out with concrete action plans and remedial measures to resolve the issue of conflict between environmental degradation and sustainable development.
Themes for presentations:
The seminar will address four broad areas i.e. Science and Technology; Management, Economics Trade and Commerce; Social Sciences; and Literature, Culture, Art & Education.
Guidelines for Submission of Abstract and Full Paper-
• Abstract should not exceed 400 words and full paper not more than 2000 words. They should include title, background, objectives, methodology and findings, address and e-
mail for all authors.
• All the submissions must be in WORD format with Times New Roman, Font size-12
points, single spaced following APA style.
• The paper should not have been previously presented, published, accepted for publication
or under review.
• The paper should not have more than two co-authors.
• Presenters should submit Hard Copy of the paper on the day of presentation.
• Abstract or paper should be submitted to email@example.com