About Moot Court Competition 2022
The present moot court competition 2022 shall be conducted with an objective to provide learning opportunities to the students. The School of legal Studies, OSGU believes in imparting value added education and thus present event shall help students in enhancing their research skills, writing and advocacy. The present moot problem is based on Constitutional Law and, Human Rights law.
|Fest Title||First International Moot Court Competition 2022|
|Category||Moot Court Competition|
|Organizer||OSGU Moot Court Society, Om Sterling Global University (OSGU)|
|Venue||Hisar, Haryana, India|
- Eligibility Criteria: Students enrolled in a full-time Law Degree Programme i.e. Five-Years Integrated Law Degree Programme or Three-Year B Programme at the time of the competition are eligible to participate in the Competition.
- Each Law College/Law School/Law University shall nominate Only One Team. Thus Only One Team will be eligible to participate from an Institution.
- The approval of the team for participation must be communicated undersigned by the Head/Chairperson/Principal/Dean of respective Institute and must be attached in the registration form (Enclosed as Annexure A). The format of approval letter is enclosed herewith as Annexure B.
- Team Composition: A team shall be comprised of Three Members i.e. Two Speakers and One Researcher. The Teams shall identify the speakers and researcher during registration and mention it too in the Approval Form.
- Official Language: The official language of the Competition shall be English and Hindi
- Dress Code: The teams are required to follow a strict dress code as prescribed by the Bar Council of India for Advocates.
- The Team Codes shall be allotted to the participants after their initial on the day of Orientation Program the draw of lots shall be conducted.
Awards and Certificates
- Winning Team – Rs. 10,000.00
- 1st Runner Up- Rs. 5,000
- Best Speaker – Rs. 3,000
- Runner Up Speaker- Rs. 2000
- Best Researcher – Rs. 2,000
- Best Memorial – Rs. 2,000
E-Certificates of Participation shall be awarded to the participants of the Moot Court Competition 2022.
Commencement of Online Registration: November 26, 2021
Last date for Online Registration: December 31, 2021
Last date for seeking clarifications: January 5, 2022
Release of final Clarifications: January 15, 2022
Last Date for Submission of soft copy of memorials along-with payment of registration fees: January 20, 2022
Orientation, Prelims & Quarters: January 28, 2022
Semi-finals, Finals, Valedictory & Prize distribution: January 29, 2022
The registration fees of Rs. 750/- shall be paid later online and copy of receipt must be sent to via email.
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|University Website||Click Here|
|Check Other Events||Click Here|
Address & Contact details
OM Sterling Global University (OSGU), NH-52, Hisar-Chandigarh Road, Hisar-125001, Haryana, India
Social Media Links of the Event
|Linked In||Click Here|