57th National & 26th International Conference of Indian Academy of Applied Psychology (IAAP) is organized by Mizoram University (Central University) on 27th – 29th January 2022.
|Fest Title||57th National & 26th International Conference of Indian Academy of Applied Psychology (IAAP 2022)|
|Category||National & International Conference|
|Location||Aizawal, Mizoram, India|
Sub Themes of Conference
- Substance addiction and its impact on family & society.
- Geriatric mental health and family support.
- Childhood problems in digital world.
- Neuropsychology and its applications in rehabilitation.
- Childhood anxiety and depression.
- Yoga & meditation in clinical practice
- COVID-19 pandemic and mental health.
- Online education during pandemic and its impacts.
- Adolescent’s internet addiction during pandemic
- Therapeutic interventions in problematic behavior.
- Recent trends in mental health.
- Wellbeing and positive psychology.
- Psychological aspects in religion and spirituality of crisis management
- Forensic Psychology
- Sports Psychology
- Use of psychology in military.
- Psychology in current trends of marketing.
Submission Guidelines International Conference
- Size of the Abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- All submissions must be original and should not have been previously accepted for publication in any other journal, or presented in any other conference.
- The abstract should describe the background, purpose, method, results (if any), and unique contributions of the research.
- Indicate the form of presentation as ORAL or POSTER
- The abstracts should be typed in English language, font size 12, font type Times New Roman, line spacing 1.5 and in MS word format. Papers not in the format will be returned to the authors for rectification.
- Include details of the author and all co-authors. The details of authors should include Name, Organization to which affiliate, email address and phone number.
- It may be noted that the abstract received after due date will not be included in Souvenir/Book of Abstracts.
- There will be a single presenter for each presentation and the certificate for presentation of the paper will be issued to that presenter only (If co-authors are registered it will be issued)
Last date for abstract submission: November 30, 2021
Last date for full paper submission: December 31, 2021
Conference Date: January 27-29, 2022
|Join Whats App Group||Click Here|
|Conference Official Website||Click Here|
|University Website||Click Here|
|Check Other Events||Click Here|
Address & Contact details
Department of Clinical Psychology & Department of Psychology, Mizoram University, Post Box No. 190, Tanhril, Aizawal-796 012, Mizoram, India
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Social Media Links of the Event