About ICCISD Conference
In this ICCISD conference, Academicians / Industrialist / Research Scholars are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the field of Computer Science and Engineering. The Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Chaitanya Deemed to be University, proposed to organize an international conference at university during April 2022.
As the today’s global economic environment is undergoing transformation so managing change is vital to ensure sustainable growth. Innovation and emerging opportunities have become one of the key strategic task. This conference will help to renew key challenges and opportunities in today’s dynamic world. This conference is to improve the research and theory building in every area by facilitating the exchange of knowledge, ideas, latest trends, developments, and contemporary challenges. The aim of this conference is to provide a platform to researcher, practitioners in sharing their ideas and to discuss current issues dealing with changing economic and competitive environment and to also get acquainted with latest developments and trends.
The papers which describe the best results and innovations may be considered for publication in SCOPUS / Web of Science indexed journals as we already made conversation with some of the editors of Scopus indexed journals.
|Fest Title||International Conference on Computational Intelligence & Sustainable Development (ICCISD)|
|Organizer||Chaitanya University (Deemed to be University)|
|Venue||Hanamkonda, Telangana, India|
Call for Papers
The conference expecting the original research in the following areas but not limited to:
- Machine Learning & Applications
- Artificial Intelligence
- Soft Computing (Neural Networks, Fuzzy Systems)
- Image Processing/Pattern Recognition
- Natural Language Processing
- Deep Learning
- Speech Recognition
- Big Data
- Block Chain
- Wireless & Wired Networks
- Grid and Scalable Computing
- Cloud Computing
- Internet of Things
- Quantum Computing
- Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing
- Dependable, Reliable and Autonomic Computing
- Global Navigation Satellite Systems
The paper (in English) should be original and unpublished offering new insights / new approach / knowledge to the body of literature. Papers will go through blind review process and selected papers will be published in conference proceedings. Few outstanding papers selected by the committee will be considered for publication in Scopus/Web of Science indexed journals. An electronic copy of the abstract and full paper will be accepted in MS Office Word / pdf / Latex format only.
Abstract Submission: February 20, 2022
Acceptance Notification: February 28, 2022
Full paper Submission: March 11, 2022
Acceptance: March 25, 2022
Author Registration: March 31, 2022
Conference Dates: April 22-23, 2022
The Registration to this Conference is mandatory and following are the registration fee details:
Academicians / Industrialist: Rs. 1000/-
Research Scholar / Student: Rs. 500/-
Poster Presenter: Rs. 500/-
Foreign Authors: $50
- The organization of the paper properly mention in last paragraph of introduction Section.
- The article should be original writing that enhances the existing body of knowledge in the given subject area. Original review articles and surveys, case study, technical note, and short communication are acceptable.
- Results reported have not been submitted or published elsewhere.
- Experiments, statistics, and other analyses are performed to a high technical standard and are described in sufficient detail.
- All figure/Image should be showing clearly and Clearly mention figure name and numbers in increasing order
- Equation/Formula should be in equation editor Software. Please do not give scanned equation/formula.
- Table should be in MS Word. Please do not give scanned equation/formula.
- The authors are advised to submit their original research in the standard format of IEEE.
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Conference Official Website||Click Here|
|University Website||Click Here|
|Check Other Events||Click Here|
Address & Contact details
Department of Computer Science and Engineering, H. No: 5-11-43, Kishanpura, Hanamkonda, Warangal, Pin – 506001, Telangana, India
Social Media Links of the Event
|Linked In||Click Here|