About ICASPCT 2022
Table of Contents
This ICASPCT 2022, OPJU International Conference will explore the new horizon of innovations from distinguished researchers, scientists, and eminent authors in academia and industry working for the advancements in Steel, Power and Construction Technology from all over the world.
ICASPCT 2022 aims to bring together Academicians, Scientists, Research scholars and Students, to share and disseminate information on knowledge and scientific research works related to above topics and aims to confer the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
The conference will create a path to establish a research relation for the authors and listeners with opportunities for National and International collaboration and networking among the Universities and institutions from India and abroad for promoting collaborative research and developing technologies.
It is a conference on Indian Steel, Power and Construction industries focusing upon the value enhancement from mining to steel production and delivery of the steel products to end consumers.
Steel, Power and construction are the crucial and very important sectors to the development of any modern economy and is considered to be the backbone of human civilization.
The level of per capita consumption of steel is treated as an important index of the level of socioeconomic development and living standards of the people in any country. Therefore, no developing country can afford to ignore these sectors of the industries. Steel industry derives its demand from other important sectors like infrastructure, power, aviation, engineering, construction, automobile, pipes and tubes etc.
Thus its intense integration with other important industries makes it a strategic sector for the Governments as well as the economy as a whole.
Indian economy is rapidly growing with enormous focus on infrastructure and construction sector.
Several initiatives mainly, affordable housing, expansion of railway networks, development of domestic shipbuilding industry, opening up of defence sector for private participation and the growth in the automobile sector, are expected to create significant demand for steel in the country.
ICASPCT 2022 is thus, rightly positioned to lay the roadmap to the vision of balancing the supply and demand dynamics through cementing its position as the event for steel, power and construction industries. It is a convergence point for manufacturers, researchers, academician, suppliers, machinery companies, consultants, engineers, agents, traders, distributors.
|Fest Title||5th International Conference on Advances In Steel, Power And Construction Technology (ICASPCT 2022)|
|Organizer||OP Jindal University (OPJU)|
|Venue||Raigarh, Chhattisgarh, India|
OP Jindal University’s 5th International Conference on “ADVANCES IN STEEL, POWER AND CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY (ICASPCT-2022)” during June 15 – 17, 2022 is open to all academicians, industry persons and executives, policy makers, consultants, scholars, social workers and research and development community concern with construction, power and steel industries.
Objectives of the Conference
In order to explore the underlying facts, the conference has the following objectives:
- To Bring together academicians, researchers, industrialists, and stakeholders across the world on a common platform to present their findings related to research and development in the areas of steel, power, and construction technologies
- To Provide an opportunity for the participants to share their knowledge, interact with the experts of these areas, and focus on the recent advancement as well as future outlook in steel, power, and construction technology
- To stimulate the analytical skills in the core and non-core domain of the participants
- To Propagate wisdom about novel applications of steel amongst the user segments
- To Provide the pool of inventive wisdom and concepts to engrave its forte
- To Provide a bridge to all participants for association and alliance in future research activities
- To furnish a forum for conferring the further developments and demands in the industry
Key Thrust Areas (ICASPCT Scope)
- Advanced Engineering materials and applications
- Steel microstructures, properties and characterisation
- Advanced metal forming, Joining and Casting processes
- Coating and surface engineering in metallurgical industry
- Emerging trends in steel industry
- Energy scenario in steel industry
- Coke making, sintering, iron and steel making
- Application of Al and IOT Technologies in manufacturing
- Energy Storage Materials
- Environment Friendly Materials
- Modelling and simulation of materials and devices in steel industry
- Control and instrumentation in steel industry
- Flat and long products rolling
- Computer aided industrial design
- Automation and Robotics
- Advances in additive manufacturing
- Operations Management
- Advanced thermodynamics, Heat and Mass Transfer
- Green Technology for Power Generation
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Soft computing applications in Power System and Power Electronics
- High Voltage Engineering and insulation coordination
- Energy conservation and management
- Smart Materials and Structures in Construction
- Practices in Construction Management
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of Civil Engineering Structures
- Effect of Aggressive Environmental Conditions on Steel and Concrete Structure
- Repair Using Modern Materials and Technologies
- Solid waste and disposal
- Digital Manufacturing System
- Energy Efficient Manufacturing
- Flexible / Agile / Reconfigurable Manufacturing System
- Intelligent Manufacturing Systems
- Any other related areas
- Last date of submission of abstract: March 05, 2022
- Submission of full length papers (AIP Proceedings): March 20, 2022
- Submission of full length papers: April 20, 2022
- Last date for registration: March 05, 2022
- Conference dates: June 15 – 17, 2022
|Join Whats App Group||Click Here|
|Event Official Website||Click Here|
|University Website||Click Here|
|Check Other Events||Click Here|
Address & Contact details
OP Jindal Knowledge Park, OP Jindal University (OPJU), Punjipathra, Raigarh, Chhattisgarh, Pin – 496109, India
Social Media Links of the Event