About DLA SRFLIS SUMMIT 2022
The DLA SRFLIS SUMMIT 2022 conference will feature Panel discussions, Expert talks, and Paper presentations and will provide a platform for working Academicians, Technocrats, Scientists, Management Experts, Political Thinkers, Research Scholars, and Students to exchange ideas and evolve new programs and strategies for building New Bharat
|Title||DLA SRFLIS SUMMIT 2022|
|Organizer||jointly organized by Gandhi Bhawan, University of Delhi & Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti, Ministry of Culture, Government of India.|
|Venue||New Delhi, India|
This conference intends to provide a national forum for discussion and exchange of ideas on the main theme as well as the various sub-themes of the topic. The conference’s main objectives are to:
- Develop a clear understanding of the role of I3-Information, Infrastructure, and Innovations in Nation building.
- Discuss, debate, and develop strategies to build strong infrastructure related to information and innovations for building New Bharat.
- Identify and share ‘Best and Benchmark Practices’ developed and adopted by various sectors of R&D, Academica, Industry, Corporate, etc in India.
- Increase the expertise and provide the best possible platform by educating students and attracting new researchers.
The conference will feature Panel discussions, Expert talks, and Paper presentations and will provide a platform for working Academicians, Technocrats, Scientists, Management Experts, Political Thinkers, Research Scholars, and Students to exchange ideas and evolve new programs and strategies for building New Bharat.
Themes and Sub-Themes
The Conference will focus on the following themes & Sub-Themes:
Innovative Information Infrastructure
- Digital Information Infrastructure
- Digital India
- Data Diplomacy and Data Security
- Digital and Knowledge-Economy
- Digital Knowledge Repositories
- Cloud Computing Services and Infrastructure
- Big Data/Open Data, Internet of Things (IoT), and Linked Data
- Connecting India – Public Library System, Services, and Infrastructure
- Library Security Devices – RFID, QR Code
- Government Initiative for Digital India
- Information and Network Security
- IPR and Digital Rights Management
- Data Science and Data Analytics
- Marketing of Information
- Open Access Technology, Services, and Web Technologies
- E-Learning: Courseware, MOOCs, Swayam, e-PG Pathshala
- Plagiarism, and Academic Honesty
Building New Bharat
- Azadai Ka Amrit Mahotsav
- Atma Nirbhar Bharat
- Education and Research for Making India a Global Leader
- Ideas of New India- Ideology, Innovations, and Implementation
- Defence R&D, Infrastructure, Security Systems, and Networks
- Innovations in Communication, and Road Infrastructure.
- India’s Knowledge System, History, Arts, Culture, Tourism, etc.
- India’s Philosophy towards maintaining Peace, Progress, and Prosperity of the Universe.
- Knowledge Grid and Knowledge Networks
- One Nation One Subscription
- One Nation One Election
- One Nation One Ration Card
- OER and Digital Learning Infrastructure
- Digital Transformation and Disruptive Technology – Changing Landscape in Higher Education
- Educational Accreditations Bodies and NIRF- Role in Higher Education
- Mankind and Environment
Submission of Full Papers: September 20, 2022
Decision on Acceptance of Papers: October 15, 2022
Camera Ready Copy and Registration: October 30, 2022
Conference Dates: November 10-12, 2022
All the eligible participating students have to register on the prescribed registration link given below.
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Event Official Website||Click Here|
|Check Other Events||Click Here|
Address & Contact details
Conference Center, Gate No. 4, Opposite Botany Department, North Campus
University of Delhi. Delhi – 110007, India
Social Media Links of the Event