The foremost objective of this Lovely Professional University conference (Philosophy of Peace, Justice & Equality-under Shri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Chair) is to take forward the dialogue on contemporary global concerns like world peace, gender equality, community equality etc. in the special context of Sri Guru Nanak Sahib’s Bani.
Through this conference, an effort is to be made to explore such diverse aspects of Guru Nanak Bani’s verses which despite the passage of centuries are relevant and meaningful by building world peace, world society or world community and capable of human welfare.
This conference attempts to explore his philosophical teachings that can guide towards a pluralist society. This conference will provide a platform for academicians, industry experts, practitioners, professionals, and researchers from different fields to engage in discussions based on various issues with a potential of generating research ideas.
|Fest Title||International Conference on Philosophy of Peace, Justice & Equality (PPJE 2023)|
|Organizer||Lovely Professional University (LPU)|
|Venue||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
Objective of Lovely Professional University PPJE 2023
The objectives of the conference are to bring together professionals in the field of literature from around the globe with the purpose of encouraging innovative ideas and sharing diversified knowledge and international experiences; to give renowned academics, research scholars, and experts a platform for dissemination of information and the presentation of ongoing research through scholarly publications; give the participants essential exposure to encourage the best possible use of research knowledge; facilitate career development of all participants and provide opportunities to network and build connections with professionals with shared interests.
The issues that will be discussed will be around the sub-themes like –Guru Nanak Bani ate Vishav Shanti, Shri Guru Nanak Dev Ji di Bani vich samaanta de vibhin pasaar, Guru Nanak Bani vich pesh ling braabarta, ajoke yug vich Shri Guru Nanak Bani da Mahatav.
These are the tenacious issues that are being discussed and debated around the world and concern all the people generally. This conference will result in the discussion of the interesting ideas but will also potentially result in paper publications.
Theme of the Conference
Philosophy of Peace, Justice & Equality (Under Shri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Chair)
- Guru Nanak Bani Atte Vishav Shanti
- Shri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Di Bani Vich Samaanta De Vibhin Pasaar
- Guru Nanak Bani Vich Pesh Lingak Braabarta
- Ajoke Yug Vich Shri Guru Nanak Bani Da Mahatav
The conference will lead to a debate and discussion of various salient issues with a potential of generating research ideas.
The conference will bring resource persons from around the globe leading to increased exposure of the students as well as to the opportunities of collaboration.
The conference will also offer an opportunity to publish the papers presented in the conference that meet the standards of the journal identified.
Abstract & Research Paper Submission Guidelines
- Authors are requested to prepare their abstract and send a soft copy through email at firstname.lastname@example.org For the submission of full papers, the selected authors are requested to adhere to the following guidelines.
- Every paper must be accompanied by a cover page, which should include the title of the paper, name(s) of the author(s) and their affiliations, resident country and the complete postal and e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the authors.
- The Research Papers should be in a Word Document format, Ravi, 12- point font size with 1.5-line spacing, 1-inch margins and MLA style of referencing.
- The Word Limit for the Research Paper is limited to 4500-5000 words, and must include the following: Title, Objectives of the study, Methodology, Findings, Conclusion/Implications/ Recommendations. Limitations (if any), Acknowledgements (if appropriate), References, Appendices (if appropriate).
- Abstracts should be limited to 350 words.
- The University has a strict anti-plagiarism policy; therefore, the authors must ensure originality of the work.
Selected authors will be informed through mail. The decision of the Review Committee regarding the selection of papers will be final and binding.
|Last date for the submission of abstracts||25-05-2023|
|Notification for the acceptance of abstracts||30-05-2023|
|Last date for the submission of full paper||10-06-2023|
|Last date of Online Registration||20-06- 2023|
|Delegate category||Registration (INR)||On Spot Registration|
|Students (With Paper Presentation)||750/-||850/-|
|Research Scholars / Faculty/ Professionals (With Paper Presentation)||750/-||850/-|
|International Delegates (With Paper Presentation)||3000 or US$45||3200 or U$50|
|LPU Faculty Members|
Registration fee once paid won’t be refunded on any circumstances. If the paper is jointly presented with co-authors, each author needs to pay the fee individually.
|Check Other Events||Click Here|
Address & contact details
Lovely Professional University (LPU), Jalandhar – Delhi, Grand Trunk Rd, Phagwara, Punjab 144001, India
Social Media Links