About the Conference
This Clinical Legal Education Conference aims to get best international experience into our system of imparting legal education and what can be a better way to learn is from best of experts and people from academia from all over the world meet at a common platform and share their experiences and expertise in field of clinical legal education.
Legal professionals play pivotal role in society and justice administration system. The skill set required to become a legal professional cannot be solely developed by classroom learning. Learning by doing is a great way to develop the required skill set. It develops the perception, attitude, skills, logic, responsibility and aptitude required by a budding lawyer.
There are many types of experiential education and different type suits different legal education system. It is imperative that the correct type is explored and implemented in a particular system. Presently, clinical legal education in India is much talked about and law schools are taking more and more steps to impart knowledge by way of clinical legal education. But still there is huge gap between what is being taught and what is actually required to be profession ready.
In order to explore where the legal education system is lacking, School of Law, Galgotia University has come up with the idea of discussing goods and gaps of clinical legal education so that goods can be promoted and implemented well and gaps are filled.
The overall goal of the conference is to enhance professional capacity of each attendee and contribute positively in the field of clinical legal education. The conference endeavors to connect clinicians from all over the world so that each can teach and learn at the same time.
E-certificate shall be provided to all attendees and the Presenters.
|Fest Title||International Conference on Clinical Legal Education: Pedagogical Innovation & Teaching Practices, Challenges & Opportunities|
|Venue||Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
Objective of the Clinical Legal Education Conference
- Identification of different clinical legal education model best suited for Indian legal education system.
- Identification of gap in imparting clinical legal education and their possible solutions.
- Learning from best practices, common mistakes across the globe.
- Review and assess current system of imparting clinical legal education.
- Review role of different stakeholders in effectively imparting clinical legal education.
- Clinical Legal Education: Historical Overview
- Clinical Legal Education: Challenges in the time of pandemic
- Role of various stakeholders in Clinical Legal education
- Clinical Legal Education: Opportunities and Challenges Approach towards Justice
- The role of Legal Aid Cells and Law Clinics in bridging the gap between theory and
- Role of Clinical Legal Education in improving Access to Justice
- Role of Clinical Legal Education in catering to needs of society
- Impact of Globalization on Clinical Legal Education
- Role of the Bar and Bench in the Development of Clinical Legal Education in India
- Initiatives and Innovations in Clinical Legal Education, Working of Legal Aid
- Clinics and discussing measures for effective functioning of the Legal Aid Clinics
- Use of new technologies in imparting Clinical Legal Education
- Use of Clinical Legal Education Pedagogy in Law Teaching: Challenges to Clinical
- Legal Education in Europe, America, Asia, Australia, and Africa
- Role of Social Media in legal awareness
- Models of Clinical Legal Education
- Interdisciplinary approach to Clinical Legal Education
- Stakeholder partnerships in Clinical Legal Education
- ADR and Clinical Legal Education
Release of Brochure: January 22, 2022
Abstract Submission: February 10, 2022
Acceptance of Abstract: February 12, 2022
Full paper submission: March 01, 2022
Registration: March 07, 2022
Date of conference: March 11-12, 2022
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Conference Official Website||Click Here|
|University Website||Click Here|
|Check Other Events||Click Here|
Address & Contact details
School of Law, Galgotia University, No. 2, Yamuna Expy, Opposite, Buddha
International Circuit, Sector 17A, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Pin – 203201, India
Social Media Links of the Event
|Linked In||Click Here|