About Alzheimer’s Association International Conference 2023
The Alzheimer’s Association International Conference 2023 is the largest and most influential international meeting dedicated to advancing dementia science. Each year, AAIC convenes the world’s leading basic scientists, clinical researchers, early career investigators, clinicians and the care research community to share breaking research discoveries that will lead to methods of prevention and treatment and improvements in diagnosis for Alzheimer’s disease
|Fest Title||Alzheimer’s Association International Conference 2023 (AAIC 2023)|
The AAIC experience is defined by a diverse scientific program, which is shaped by your work and for your work. Whether you attend AAIC in-person or online, there are many reasons to register for the world’s premier dementia research conference:
- Hear from leaders in the field with plenary sessions.
- Learn about breakthroughs in dementia science from more than 3,000 poster presentations and over 650 podium presentations on basic science, emerging research, innovative practice techniques, imaging, technology and more.
- Stay at the forefront of research with the Emerging Concepts Series, which explores the newest findings in basic science.
- Network with thousands of dementia researchers at all career stages from around the world through both organized and informal opportunities.
- Get the opportunity to elevate your career and the visibility of your lab, university or organization, thanks to coverage from prestigious media outlets like The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, CNN, NBC, NPR and more.
- Mingle with fellow attendees at events like the Welcome Reception, ISTAART Networking Reception, AAIC After Hours Reception, the 5k Fun Run and daily morning yoga.
- Join ISTAARTto maximize your AAIC experience and stay connected year-round.
Whether you’re a student investigator, seasoned researcher, clinician or anyone else in the field of Alzheimer’s and dementia science, there’s something for everyone at AAIC.
Conference Date: July 16-20, 2023
|Check Other Events||Click Here|
Address & contact details
Director, Corporate Initiatives, Alzheimer’s Association, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Social Media Links
|Linked In||Click Here|