Technovanza 2016, Technical Fest, VJTI, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 23-25 December 2016
Fest Name: Technovanza 2016
Fest Type: Technical Fest
Organized by: Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI), Mumbai
Fest Details: The national level technical festival of one of the oldest engineering institutes in Asia – the Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI), Mumbai ‘Technovanza’ presents its 17th edition this year, from 23rd to 25th of December. VJTI has a worldwide reputation not only for generating capable leaders, engineers and creative thinkers but also for making our festival a grand success with a footfall of over 35000 during the event, with participants coming all the way from the remotest corners of our country as well as from foreign countries in Asia. It takes place annually with the motto of ‘Taking Technology to the Society’ and encompasses of various competitions, mega-events, lectures by eminent personalities such as Dr. Kiran Bedi and Mr. Harsha Bhogle, workshops by international groups such as the Google Developers Group (GDG), an international level Rubik’s cube competition – RCMO Mumbai Open, a place for emerging startups to showcase their ideas to investors and recruit students for internships – Innovation Spotlight and a premier edition of competition amongst various schools of Mumbai – the School Cup. This year, Technovanza would be organized with a theme of ‘Transforming India’.
Highlights of our 16 year journey:
• Hon’ble Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam has been one of our lecturers at Technovanza 2009.
• Technovanza 2013 was inaugurated by Shri Ratan Tata.
• Lectures by eminent personalities like Dr. Kiran Bedi, Mr. Harsha Bhogle, Mr. Dilip Chhabria, Mr. Anil Kakodkar, etc.
• Cube arts of various historical monuments, people and inspirational messages, many of them have found their way into different media articles; the cube art of Taj Mahal won a place in the prestigious Limca Book of World Records.
• Social initiatives like Pratigya – to empower the orphan and the underprivileged youth and carry our motto of ‘Taking Technology to the Society’ at a deeper level; Mission Mumbai – to help those to strive to keep the city running, such as the laborers and sweepers as well as caring for the environment
Hence, we would look forward for collaboration with you on a barter deal and look to receive a positive reply regarding the same. Also for more details you can visit our.
Address & Contact Details:
VJTI, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Mobile: 9769701825, 9773408681
Youtube Video: https://youtu.be/Kw2HdUYAZZc