Innovations for a Better Tomorrow(IBeTo) is a technical event hosted by Govt. Model Engineering College, Kochi as a part of the annual national level technical symposium, Excel 2018.
IBeTo is a nationwide initiative that invites engineering students to send in their brilliant ideas that ensures social upliftment through technology. We offer a platform for the most socially relevant and feasible ideas that have the potential to be marketed in future.
The best projects will be awarded with a cash prize worth Rs 1 lakh from the organisers. IBeTo bridges the gap between innovators and the society, thereby facilitating comprehensive technological growth.
PROBLEM STATEMENTS FOR IBeTo 2018:
● Zero Carbon Revolution
● Sustainable Energy Conservation
● Care for Women Health and Hygiene
● Safe Cyberspace for Children
● Innovations and Aid in Agriculture
● Tackling Natural Disasters
Each problem statement is associated with a govt/non-profit organisation. The associated
● ANERT(Agency for Non Conventional Energy and Rural Technology)- Zero Carbon
● EMC (Energy Management Corporation) Kerala- Sustainable Energy Conservation.
● KSWDC(Kerala State Women Development Corporation)-Care for Women Health and
● Bodhini-Safe CyberSpace for Children
These organisations will fund, commercialize and promote those projects aimed at bringing technological improvements in the society. The abstracts should be of good quality and standard so that the organisations can adopt these projects.
Address Details : Haritha Paul,
Social Initiatives Manager | Excel 2018
Computer Science and Engineering(Batch 2015-2019)
Govt.Model Engineering College, Thrikkakara, Kochi.
Mobile Number :9846948875
Website : https://ibeto.excelmec.org/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/