ASCE India Student Conference 2018, VIT University, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, 15-18th March 2018
American Society of Civil Engineers is conducting the National Student Conference,2018 in Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore. The Conference is a cluster of exclusive events and workshops that will unlock your abilities to learning and enhance your knowledge to new perspectives. It is for the first time that this event is taking place in India after marking its place in the United States for the past few years.
Attracting an array of participation from all over the country with every edition of ICES (International Civil Engineering Symposium) every year since 2012, ASCE-VIT is introducing this larger scale of Civil Engineering fest and is expecting a large response. Moreover, we are aiming on a complete enhancement of knowledge and brainstorming.
It is showcasing numerous exclusive events and workshops including the premium event “National Concrete Canoe Competition”. To master your engineering skills, we present the best of workshops that include Transportation workshop, Floating Concrete Workshop, Revit etc. Amongst the vibrant happenings, we also present you the most awaited and exhilarating events like Fresh More Challenge, Concrete Baseball Bat, Traffineer.
VELLORE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY , VELLORE – 632014, TAMIL NADU
Mob. – +918667394012 (ASHUTOSH TRIPATHI)
Mobile Number :+918667394012
Website : http://www.asceis-ices.com/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/asceindiastudentconference/
DxM 2k16, Symposium, Velammal Engineering College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, August 27 2016
Fest Name: Deus Ex Machina ( DxM 2k16 )
Fest Type: National Level Mechanical Symposium
Organised By: Department of Mechanical Engineering, Velammal Engineering College
Fest Date: August 27 2016
Non Technical Events :-
Address & Contact Details
Velammal Engineering College Ambattur-Red Hills Road, Velammal Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Interrupt 15, Symposium, Sri Venkateswara College of engineering, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, September 03 2015
Fest Name: Interrupt 15
Fest Type: Symposium, College Fest
Organized By: Sri Venkateswara College of engineering
Fest Date: 03/09/2015
Fest Details: INTERRUPT 15’ – National Level Technical Symposium @ Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering. INTERRUPT 15’ – National Level Technical Symposium Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering Organized by Department of Computer Science
- Clash of coders – Online Coding
- Quizzler – Online Quiz
- Papier Remise – Paper Presentation
- M.Y.B V3.0 – Mind your Business
- Code Ninja – Onsite Coding
- Data Dossier – Database: Tabl(e)oid
- Hint Forage – DumbC + Rapid fire + Puzzles
- Data Surfer – Data Structures
- Dumb Charades – Dumb C
Workshops Available. Just visit the website or app to know the details.
- Data Mining
- Image Processing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Distributed Computing
- Embedded Systems.
RULES AND PREREQUISITES:
- The paper should be in IEEE format.
- Abstract should not exceed more than 500 words.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited.
- Each paper can have a maximum of 3 authors.
- All authors need not pertain to the same institution.
- The paper should be submitted in word document (.doc, .docx) or pdf.
- Send your abstract along with full paper firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30/08/2015.
- Confirmation mail will be sent to the selected papers on 3/09/2015.
- Selected candidates should bring two hardcopies of paper and presentation in pen drive
during the event.
- Participants will be given 7 minutes to explain their ideas.
- An author can register for only one paper.
- Decision of judges will be final.
Address & contact details
Sri Venkateswara College of engineering, Chennai-Bengaluru High Road, Pennalur Village,
Kancheepuram District, Sriperambudur, TamilNadu 602117
Mobile: 9043567123, 9003124651
EUPRAXIA 2015, Technical Symposium, SSN College of Engineering, Kalavakkam, Tamil Nadu, August 29 2015
Fest Name: EUPRAXIA 2015
Fest Type: National Level Technical Symposium
Organized By: SSN College of Engineering
Fest date- August 29, 2015
Fest Details: The following events are going to be organized-
- Technical events
- Non-technical events
- On spot events
INTERNET OF THINGS -POWERED BY INTEL
MATLAB-IN ASSOCIATION WITH IEEE(SSN)
Simulation contest (Online)
Address & contact details:
SSN College of Engineering, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Kalavakkam – 603110, Tamil Nadu
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/eupraxia.ssn.eee?fref=ts