Haryana Economic Association was formed in 1979 to promote teaching and research in Economic Theory in relation to the Economic Science in general and Economy Of Haryana in particular. To promote and strengthen research activities the association has been publishing a journal Kautilya . The journal Kautilya has been recently included in the list of UGC approved journals.
Topics for the conference For 30th Annual conference, the following topics are finalized for discussion:
- Major issues of Indian Economy: Demonetization, G.S.T., Sustainable Development, Financial Sector Reforms, and other related issues
- Relevance of Economic Theory in current global scenario & Methodological Issues in Measurement of National Income.
- Major C Crises, Regional Disparity, Unemployment, Inequalities, Poverty and other Challenges of State
Economy Paper Submission: The authors are requested to submit their research papers as per following schedule:
- Submission of Research Paper along with soft copy. 16th February 2018
- Communication of acceptance of Research Paper 28th February 2018 The selected Research Papers will be published in the upcoming issues of the journal Kautilya.
Registration: The Registration fee will be Rs. 1500/- for faculty members/ participants from industry and Rs 1000/- for Research Scholars/PG Students. The participants are requested to submit the registration form including the requirement of the accommodation to the given address by Email or by Post 28 February 2018 positively. The registration fee of Rs. 1500/1000 will be collected in Cash on the spot.
For More detail Visit Website: http://www.nitkkr.ac.in